Skip to content ↓

South Dartmoor
Community College


In the first instance, please contact your child's class tutor who will direct your complaint to the relevant person.

If you still have unresolved issues, please contact the Executive Headteacher via her PA, Cleo Perry:

In the case that matters remain requiring attention, please contact the

WeST Complaints Policy and Procedure (click here)