What Does South Dartmoor Offer?
Every child brings a unique pattern of strengths and areas of need to our community and the school aims to fulfil the potential of all students. The links here relate to those students who have difficulties that affect their learning and are recognised as needing specific types of support. The Following information explains more about how South Dartmoor works to support young people with a range of additional needs.
Areas of Needs which are included;
- Learning and Literacy
- Communication and Interaction
- Social,Emotional or Mental Health
- Sensory and/or Physical
Provision for these needs are broadly managed through the following teams;
- The Learning Enrichment Team within the Learning Enrichment Centre. (LEC)
- The Communication and Interaction Team with the Communication and Interaction Resource Base. (CAIRB)
- The Re-engage Team within The House. (HOUSE)